Technical Support Officer
£19-£21 P/H (Umbrella)
We are currently looking for a high quality technical support and administrative services to the Resident Safety team.
The role will be responsible for providing a range of technical, project and administrative support to Resident Safety, including updating databases and other information in an accurate and timely manner, and maintaining project files of key documents.
The post-holder will also be responsible for coordinating Fire risk assessor and Health and safety advisers' appointments, ensuring resources are deployed effectively, or they will be responsible for raising works orders via the relevant software or procedures. They will also be responsible for updating and maintaining the Shine or SAFe databases.
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, or equivalent.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of using a range of ICT systems to analyse and present
- information to a high standard.
- Experience of the implementation and coordination of a wide range of
- administrative systems in a public sector organisation.
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and improving systems, procedures
- and controls to ensure the effective running of the team.
- Knowledge of equality's and diversity in the provision of customer services.
- A knowledge of the requirements of delivering a quality public service in a
- customer focused environment.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV, alternatively phone Sarah on 0161 669 0664