Job title: Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £52,000
Elevate your career as a Site Manager in structural steel. Join a company that values your skills and supports your growth.
- To be familiar with contract drawings and specifications
- Provide information to the Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Produce and amend risk assessments/method statements and lift plans
- Previous experience within the structural steel industry
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Black CSCS card with degree or NVQ level 6
- SMSTS or IOSH equivalent
- CPCS Appointed Person - lifting operations (competent operator).
- Temporary Works Supervisor CITB qualification.
- Qualification in management of work at height.
- MEWPs for Managers IPAF qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- Car/travel allowance
- Loyalty bonus scheme
How to apply:
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity in 24 hours.
Novax are a leading steelwork recruitment firm. If you would like to register a CV for upcoming roles please do apply or send a CV