Job Title: Senior Project Manager (Steel Fabrication)
Compensations: $120,000-$150,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Sherwood, Arkansas
Industry: Structural Steel, Heavy Industrial
Looking to take the next step and work with one of the largest steel fabrication specialists in the country? Are you a senior project manager with the drive to be involved in large-scale steel fabrication projects and the experience to back it up? This might be the position for you.
* Plan and define project goals; develop in-depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
* Responsible for all scheduling and work coordination between shop and erector, and manage all on-site work activities.
* Prepare and maintain a detailed schedule for drawing approvals, shop issues, buy-outs, and erection. Responsible for managing and tracking all payments, change orders, and back charges.
* Responsible for training, coaching, and overseeing the work of Project Managers.
* Monitor and report to management on the progress of all program or project activity, including any conditions that would affect the project cost or schedule.
* Act as the company representative with the client and selected suppliers during the program or project execution. Assist business development in understanding client issues and business plans to market and secure new or additional work.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management is required.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with steel fabrication, erection, and estimating, with 2 years of management experience.
* Prior experience must include significant project experience and successful project management.
* Must be familiar with AISC and OSHA requirements.
* Health Insurance
* HSA with Employer contributions
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Disability Income Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* 401 (k)
If you are an experienced senior project manager looking for a change, apply directly here or send an up-to-date resume over