Job Title: Safety Manager
Compensation: $70,000-$95,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Industry: Heavy Industrial Construction
Are you passionate about safe working environments? Are you ready to take the next step and join one of the largest steel fabrication companies in the US? A company that implements safety as one of their core values? Look no further; this is the position for you.
* Audit the job site to ensure safe work performance and compliance with OSHA regulations and company policies and procedures.
* Maintain records as required by OSHA and company policy.
* Assist the Corporate Safety Director as needed in the investigation of job-related injuries and accidents. Complete required incident investigation reports and assist claims personnel with claim resolution.
* Conduct substance abuse screens in compliance with company policy.
* Perform safety orientations and weekly safety meetings to ensure compliance. Performs various types of safety-related training.
* A minimum of 2 years' Safety experience and/or 5 years' construction experience.
* OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 required.
* Red Cross approved First Aid and CPR certification.
* Current driver's license with excellent driving history is required.
* Health Insurance
* HSA with Employer contributions
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Disability Income Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* 401 (k)
If you are an experienced Safety Manager with the right to work in the USA, apply directly here, or send an up-to-date resume over