London Borough of Haringey
£27-£29 P/H (Umbrella)
Full remote working
We are currently looking for a review officer to provide a professional Reviews service, primarily on matters of suitability of accommodation and allocations (registrations), which supports service delivery, contributes to the growth and development of the service and the skills and knowledge of staff across the directorate.
Candidate MUST have experience of carrying out S202 homeless reviews. They must have a comprehensive knowledge of Part 7 Housing Act 1996 and associated case law and legislation. Experience of doing allocations reviews would be desirable but not essential.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience making decisions on homelessness assessments
- Experience in making decisions in relation to allocations
- A good knowledge of Part 6 and Part 7 Housing Act 1996
- A good knowledge of key case law as it relates Part 6 & Part 7 Housing Act 1996
- A good knowledge of associated legislation, e.g. EEA Regulations, Equality Act 2010, Children Act 2004, Landlord & Tenant Law, Welfare Benefits
- Knowledge of the Review Regulation 2018
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV, or alternatively phone Sarah on 0161 669 0664