Job Title: Project Manager (Steel Fabrication)
Compensations: $100,000-$125,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Sherwood, Arkansas
Industry: Steel Fabrication, Heavy Industrial
Looking to take the next step and work with one of the largest steel fabrication specialists in the country? Are you an experienced project manager with the drive to be involved in large-scale steel fabrication projects? This might be the position for you.
* Responsible for all scheduling and work coordination between shop and erector, and manage all on-site work activities.
* Prepare and maintain a detailed schedule for drawing approvals, shop issues, buy-outs, and erection.
* Responsible for tracking all payments, change orders, and back charges.
* Assure that all technical submittals are made by the Project Coordinator.
* Review detailing and vendor submittals.
* Responsible for all issues involving erection.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management is required.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with steel fabrication and erection.
* Must be familiar with AISC and OSHA requirements.
* Health Insurance
* HSA with Employer contributions
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Disability Income Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* 401 (k)
If you are an experienced steel fabrication project manager and are looking for a change, apply directly here or send an up-to-date resume