Job Title: BMS Project Engineer
Location: London & South Region
Salary: £ 46,000 - £53,000 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Are you keen on helping contribute to the drive down of energy usage in the UK?
A leading supplier of BMS services throughout the UK and have partner relationships with the leading BMS manufacturers. The activities delivered by this highly skilled team is ensuring optimal performance of new BMS installations and upgrades across our client's sites to maintain comfort conditions and drive down energy usage in our goal to achieve Zero Carbon.
* Deliver site solutions from the initial mobilisation stage through to final commissioning and demonstration.
* Have the opportunity to design and configure controller strategies / schematics for the core range of BMS solutions including Trend, Tridium and Distech.
* Use initiative to proactively adopt project tasks and coordinate delivery alongside the project managers, project coordinators, engineers, sub-contractors.
* Carryout surveys, proposals and quoting of new project works.
* Support the wider BMS Operations teams with PPMs and Reactive Callouts on selected sites if required.
* Ideally you will have knowledge and experience equal to the Trend Expert competency level and have the ability to confidently modify energy biased software and professional schematics.
* Have a strong knowledge of the Trend SET software tool
* Be able to integrate solutions / systems through a number of different protocols including Modbus, MBus, BACnet.
* Demonstrate a good knowledge of IT networks and IP Configuration
* Understand the basics of Metering and Open Protocol solutions.
* Have a proven record of successfully working within the BMS industry
Further training to develop current skill set, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.