Job Title: BMS Project Engineer
Location: North & Midlands Region or London & South Region
Salary: £46,000-£53,000 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
The activities delivered by this highly skilled team is ensuring optimal performance of new BMS installations and upgrades across our client's sites to maintain comfort conditions and drive down energy usage in our goal to achieve Zero Carbon.
Following significant growth in Mitie's FM contract Base, Mitie Controls are now seeking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic BMS Project Engineers both in the North and South of the UK, to join our established and successful team of professionals.
This mobile role offers a variety of challenges which will provide the opportunity to own and deliver the BMS project works on site.
You will need to be suitably qualified and have experience with a market leading BMS manufacturer and have a strong technical understanding of integration to third party systems and HVAC plant and applications. Ideally you will be electrically biased with at least 3 years experience of Trend Controls and or Tridium / Niagara systems.
- Ideally you will have knowledge and experience equal to the Trend Expert competency level and have the ability to confidently modify energy biased software and professional schematics.
- Have a strong knowledge of the Trend SET software tool
- Be able to integrate solutions / systems through a number of different protocols including Modbus, MBus, BACnet.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of IT networks and IP Configuration
- Able to build partner relationships with customers and suppliers focusing on solving any problems.
- Understand the basics of Metering and Open Protocol solutions.
- Have a proven record of successfully working within the BMS industry
Further training to develop current skill set, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.