Are you an experienced and driven Product Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the heart of Westminster? We are seeking a talented and innovative Product Manager to join our dynamic team and help shape the future of our products.
£300 - £350 per day.
36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Coaching and leading a multi-disciplinary team in Agile and Lean practices, working with their counterpart delivery manager in determining the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life of a project.
- Working creatively in visualising the product vision for the 'report it' service and articulating that to a wide variety of audience.
- Employing a wide range of techniques in translating user needs and business requirements into actionable, tangible, measurable pieces of work in form of Epic statements, user stories and associated tasks.
- Appreciation of the value of teamwork and the performance and leadership of a team of professionals, negotiating appropriately to GET THINGS DONE.
- Applying experience in multiple parts of the product development life cycle, recognising when it is right to move forward and when it is right to stop.
- Recognising the appropriate deliverables and reflect them clearly and critically in agreement with the delivery manager in a delivery roadmap.
- Ensuring a steady and stable supply of work packs (user stories + acceptance criteria) to the developer side of the team.
- Product thinking: Must posses product thinking skills and able to visualise both long- and medium-term product goals.
- Communication: Must be able to clearly communicate product vision and direction both to agile team as well as stakeholders.
- Lean/Agile: Must be proficient in the principles of agile ways of working and skilled at bringing the agile ceremonies to live.
- Planning: Must be able to plan and engage with the appropriate stakeholders at a particular stage in the project and give direction on which agile tools or methods to use.
- Design thinking: Must be able to bring insight and expertise in how user needs have changed over time to ensure they're met by the business and reflect the UCD thinking and approach.
How to apply:
Apply directly now, or contact Lucas on 0161 241 0370, for more information on our Product Manager role.