Housing Options Officer
£18 Umbrella P/H
We are currently looking for a Housing Options Officer for a role in Bournemouth. The housing options officer will join a friendly team providing Homeless Prevention Advice & support to households who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. Previous Housing experience is required but we are able to offer opportunities for training and development.
If you can:
- Communicate effectively, to really understand how you help people to resolve their housing situation.
- Work with a varied caseload, and be able to prioritise effectively.
- Work in partnership with people, to go with them on their journey through the service, to ensure the best outcome.
- Understand homelessness prevention, proactively work to prevent housing crisis.
- Support your colleagues through challenging cases and be a positive influence within the team.
Then please call Sam on 01616670021.