Are you passionate about ensuring that residents have safe and comfortable living spaces? We are seeking a dedicated Housing Caretaker to join our team. As a Housing Caretaker, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the cleanliness, security, and overall well-being of our housing properties.
£10.50 - £12.50 PAYE.
Monday - Friday, 36 hours per week.
- Experienced Caretaker/Cleaner required for customer focused front line caretaking service, providing high quality services to residents of the boroughs housing stock.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be physically fit.
- Experience of caretaking/cleaning in a commercial environment 5
- Clean UK driving licence is essential to hold DCPC would be an advantage. 15
- Ability to carry out physical tasks
If you are a proactive and compassionate individual with a commitment to maintaining high living standards for residents, we invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity. Please apply directly now or call us on 0161 241 0370.