Homelessness Prevention Officer
£21-£23 P/H (Umbrella)
Hybrid-Office and home based (flexible based on the day to day needs of the business)
We are currently looking for a Homeless Prevention Officer
Your main duties will be:
- Supporting Homelessness project work, focused on Rough Sleeping service delivery.
- Supporting the development of policy and strategy within the Housing Needs team at a critical time of change for the department and the organisation as a whole. coordinating engagement events, collating feedback, clerical duties, organising input from key stakeholders, project support as required.
- Supporting wider departmental project work as required i.e. homelessness prevention projects.
- Main focus on Homelessness, Rough Sleeping and Allocations.
- Office and home based (flexible based on the day to day needs of the business).
- Project administration - various
- Microsoft Teams proficiency
- Co-ordination of events and meetings
- Note Taking, information collation and presentation
- Prioritising multiple tasks
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV, alternatively phone Sarah on 0161 669 0664