£11.50 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Commissioning Assistant based in Plymouth. This position is contract based working full time hours.
The client can accommodate hybrid working with an expectation to attend office at least one day a week in Plymouth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with social workers and placement providers to find and secure placements for children in care in fostering, residential children's homes and 16+ provision.
- Check information, sending it out to providers, tracking the process of the searches and ensuring that contracts are in place and payments are made.
- Maintain Management Information Systems and analyse data
- Account for contract invoices, purchase orders and maintain finance information
- Organise and participate in meetings, take minutes as required
- general administrative and ad hoc duties as required
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of procurement services, undertaking research and analysing data
- Knowledge of Adult's/Children's Services
- Experience of maintaining, developing and manipulating spreadsheet and database records
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01616670023 or follow the job advert to apply.