Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
We are currently seeking an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer to work with residents of Enfield, including tenants, owner occupiers and local community groups to create a pleasant, safe and secure environment where they can live in peace, feel safe and be proud of where they live without fear. To receive reports of crime and ASB, respond within relevant timescales and record reports on ASB database. To contribute towards the ASB Team's overall performance by complying with agreed Key Performance Indicators and other relevant deadlines.
- We require candidates with ASB experience.
- Ideally 2 years plus experience
- Knowledge and experience of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 Using relevant tools and powers.
- Experience of working within a local authority setting or housing association.
- Experience of dealing with member enquiries and providing responses.
To apply for this role please forward your CV or contact Sarah on 0161 669 0664