Home based with National coverage
£ 40,000- £ 50,000 + Benefits (see below)
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
- Provide detailed estimates for Client Projects, including cost estimates, work time estimates and overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain existing Client Contracts and continuously seeks out new clients and estimating opportunities.
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts.
- Experience in Building Cost Estimates from 33kV - 132kV.
- Experience & Understanding of UK DNO's requirements (G81) for Contestable Works.
- Knowledge of BOP works associated with Battery Storage Projects
- Occasional Site Visit / Client Visits will be required.
- 5+ years experience working within a fast moving dynamic engineering company
- HNC / HND qualification or suitable industry experience
- Commercial awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.