Job Title: Structural Steel Estimator
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
- Managing client relations and enquiry management.
- Coordinating daily quotation activities as well as recommending economical product solutions to accommodate various sales and enquiry requests.
- Managing the schedule and programme demands as set forth by clients and other members of the estimating department to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Supplying well qualified and accurate quotation proposals through the effective application of custom developed and third party estimating software and company procedures.
- Determining the extent of value engineering opportunities wherever they exist for client consideration.
- Working in line with contractual arrangements.
- Producing accurate estimations in the agreed timeframe.
A market leader in structural steel are looking for an Estimator who has a background in nuclear and infrastructure. They require somebody who can provide accurate and efficient estimates based upon contractor tender documents, drawings, models and bills of quantity.
- The successful candidate should have worked in an estimating role for a minimum of 2 years within a structural steel company.
- Possess substantial experience of structural steel work estimating ideally having worked on high value tenders.
- Experience of compiling tender submissions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with capability of building rapport with clients.
How to apply
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.