Role: Steel Project Manager - Senior
Location: Connecticut Hartford
Salary: $100k - $130k (negotiable depending on experience)
Job Title: Senior Project Manager - Structural Steel & miscellaneous
Location: Hartford CT
We have a fantastic opportunity at a local long-standing, reputable steelwork contractor. They are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with knowledge of the Structural and miscellaneous. This position would require 5 years' experience at a steelwork contractor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with clients to understand project requirements and prepare accurate estimates for labor, materials, equipment, costs, and construction time.
- Manage and supervise project managers and teams daily, coordinating project preparation, planning, development, and site oversight while establishing priorities.
- Provide detailed cost analysis and prepare proposals that align with specifications.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take-offs, change orders, and contracts to identify and address scope changes, resolve issues, and communicate project milestones effectively.
- Foster and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, company policies, and safety standards by overseeing the proper operation of equipment, tools, and project personnel.
- Regularly visit job sites to provide project oversight.
- Perform additional duties as necessary
- Experience in civil engineering or Infrastructure construction
- Competent in communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Proven success in delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Strong conceptual thinker; strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability; able to multi-task and work under pressure; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- 401k match
- AD&D Insurance
- PTO - 9 national holidays
- Vacation - 3 weeks PTO
- Company events
- Travel reimbursement
If you're looking for your next step in your career in a well-established company, this company is for you!