Resettlement Team Leader
£19-£21 P/H (Umbrella)
We are currently looking for a Resettlement Team Leader to lead on and co-ordinate work streams in relation to Temporary Accommodation Resettlement. To deliver a high-quality rehousing and homelessness service for homeless households, ensuring pathways into and out of the service in a timely manner.
* To case manage more complex cases and provide specialist guidance and support to the team, using coaching and mentoring skills.
* To provide information and support, via online or in person group information sessions, to enable refugees to make informed decisions about move on accommodation.
* To proactively work with homeless organisations in the city and chair the Our Homeless forum subgroup and lead on the implementation of the action plan.
* To develop and implement refugee move-on policies and processes, including Family Reunion.
* To demonstrate operational experience and knowledge in all aspects of service delivery to ensure that current policy, legislation, and best practice is applied to service delivery.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV, alternatively please phone Sarah on 0161 669 0664