Project Support Officer
We are currently looking for a Project Support Officer for a role in Cambridge. The Project Support Officer will oin a small team who administratively support our wider teams working directly with Refugees and Community Safety at Cambridge City Council.
As you can imagine, with such a people focused environment there are a number of different support tasks involved to help the people running the projects and managers of the different areas such as:
* information collation
* monitoring of projects and budgets
* email management and responses (within the teams and with our clients)
* project administration
* data collection and processing
* monitoring and meeting deadlines
* performing checks to support our Ukraine Guests under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme
For more information please call Sam on 01616670021.