Job Title: Steel - Project Manager
Location: Mine Valley, North Carolina
Compensation: $80,000 - $120,000 + Bonus (Rate DOE)
Industry: Steel Structures
An industry specialist in the design, fabrication, and construction of steel structures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults with client to determine functional and technical requirements of the scope of work and prepares estimates regarding labor, materials, equipment, estimated costs and construction time
- Collaborate with project managers and supervision on a daily basis to prepare, plan, develop and oversee site projects, establishing priorities
- Provides estimating and cost analysis, inclusive or detailed proposals in accordance with project specifications.
- Uses extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take-offs, change orders, and contracts to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Continuously develop relationship with prospective and current clients
- Ensures all equipment, tools, and employees assigned to project operate in accordance with government regulations, customer requirements, and company policy and safety requirements.
- Experience with a Steelwork Fabricator or general contractor dealing with steel packages
- Strong experience as a Project Manager with industry experience (steel)
- 5 years management experience or extensive experience as a Project Assistant/Engineer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
If you're interested and have the right experience, please apply, or send a resume.