Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £ 40,000 - £60,000 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Are you the person who can help to decarbonise the UK through the deployment of solar energy?
Leading the way in commercial solar power, one of the UK's most established renewable energy companies specialising in solar PV. They operate Nationwide to design, install and maintain world-class quality solar systems for businesses, public sector institutions and new build commercial developments.
* To liaise with both internal and external teams to coordinate the delivery of Nationwide commercial solar projects.
* This can include but are limited to the following teams; design, procurement, operations, Health & Safety, engineering and project delivery teams
* Project Management of Solar Developments in the pre-construction phase
* Working with planning authorities and stakeholders, external planning and specialist consultants.
* Early phase programme development and management
* Practical and comprehensive understanding of the planning/grid application system
* Able to communicate and negotiate effectively with all stakeholders
* Project management of consultants and internal specialists
* Relevant experience within the renewable energy sector
* Ground mount / car port canopy knowledge
* MW scale Solar PV Project Development experience
* Good working knowledge of various IT platforms, particularly MS Project & Excel
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Grid applications process experience
* Full Driving Licence.
Further training to develop current skill set, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.