Job Title: Principal Engineer
Salary: £60k - £80k Dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Elevate your career as a Structural Engineer in the heart of the structural steel industry. Be part of something extraordinary.
- Undertaking concept designs and planning at concept stage of a wide variety of buildings.
- The production of structural engineering calculations for building superstructures including light gauge steel frames, hot rolled transfer structures, composite floor slabs etc.
- Managing and mentoring of engineers.
- Experience as a lead structural engineer.
- Comfortable undertaking calculations by hand and using spreadsheets. Experience using Trimble design software (Tekla Structural Designer &/or Tedds
- Bachelors or Masters degree that meets the requirements for progression to chartership.
How to apply
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.
Novax are a leading steelwork recruitment firm if you would like to register a cv for upcoming roles please do apply or send a cv