Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Are you looking for a new position with a company that will allow you further training to develop current skill set and the chance to progress internally?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
- Manage a team of engineers, sub-contractors and any other specialists attending the client's premises, to achieve the highest level of service to the buildings' occupants in the most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner
- Support to the Customer Services teams and the Operations & Contract Managers in the efficient use of labour and materials by co-ordinating all planned and reactive maintenance work across designated portfolio of premises
- Educated to a minimum of ONC level or equivalent (HNC level or equivalent preferred)
- Holds relevant professional qualifications (e.g. mechanical, electrical, building services, air conditioning/refrigeration) - minimum standard C&G level 3 or equivalent
- Understands the administration and application of a PPM system
- Valid Driving licence
- Flexibility over working hours (may be required to work evenings and weekends to ensure work is co-ordinated / completed), may be required to provide back up cover on the standby and call out duties as and when required
Further training to develop current skill set, High overtime rates on offer, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.
Call - 0161 241 0372