Lead Civil Designer
Home based with National coverage
£ 60,000- £ 70,000 dependent upon the candidate`s qualifications and experience + Benefits (see below)
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
We are looking for a Lead Civil Designer to line manage a team of designers who will help produce designs for engineering projects ranging from 11kV through to 132kV for Contestable works as an ICP and client-side balance of plant works.
- Taking ownership of a project.
- Managing a programme of works for the Client, managing all stages. Line manages a dedicated team of Designers on a daily basis.
- Creating drawings using AutoCAD 2D/3D, Revit & Civils 3D.
- Resolve technical problems and issues to support the delivery of projects or design objectives.
- Experience with ICP's, IDNO's and DNO's is essential.
- Experience in managing design projects.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in an appropriate subject.
- Ability to use Autodesk products and prepare your own drawings.
- Knowledge of ENA/BS/IEC/G81 standards. Some experience with ICP's/DNO's would be desirable.
- Driver's Licence
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.