Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: This is a field based, mobile position covering West and South-West London on the postcodes: KT. SW. W
Salary: £29,705 - £45,209 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
- To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Gas Plant, including fabric & basic electrical tasks of buildings as required under contract
- To ensure all PPM and Reactive tasks are completed to the required legislative standards
- To ensure all required paperwork is completed and submitted within timescales
- Participation on the On-Call Rota
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role
- Have valid & live commercial gas tickets (COCN1 OR CODNCO1)
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables
- Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
- Must have a driving licence
Further training to develop current skill set, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.