Job Title: EV Civils Site Manager
Salary: £ 29,870 - £37,000 Plus benefits and staying away rates (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
A leading Independent Connections Provider. Specialists in designing and installing new and upgraded electricity connections to business, industry and commercial properties. We offer the highest quality for the best value and have a proven track record of quality and safety.
As an EV Civils Site Manager, you will manage all aspects of the construction, installation of new EV structures, bases and foundations to allow the installation of EV equipment and electrical equipment up to 20kv.
* Have an in-depth knowledge of HV/LV cable laying, switchgear installation, cable jointing
* SSSTS or SMSTS Qualification (or equivalent)
* CSCS Qualification (or equivalent)
* NRSWA Supervisor's qualification
* Manual Handling certificate
* Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
* IOSH Certificate in managing Health and Safety (or equivalent)
* Driver's Licence
Further training to develop current skill set, attractive staying away rates, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.