Job Title: Enforcement Officer (Resolve)
Salary: £22,000 basic OTE £45,000 - £55,000
A job with the perfect work-life / home-life balance!
Visiting debtor's properties to arrange payment of outstanding debts, setting up and agreeing repayment arrangements. Customer service and empathy is key to the success of this role.
Assisting debtors in completing questionnaires
Making enquiries with neighbours if debtors have moved or left a property
Compiling short reports about your visit, along with any necessary paperwork
Assessing debtor vulnerability and signposting them to support services - if required
They are an industry leading UK Debt Recovery Enforcement Group who have been growing for 40 years.
The Salary and Benefits Package
- £22,000 basic salary + bonuses + overtime (OTE £40,000 to £55,000)
- 29 days holiday - including bank holidays, increasing with service and with the opportunity to top up with extra days via banked leave and other incentive schemes
- Company vehicle, fuel card and expenses
- Full training and qualifications to become a Certificated Enforcement Agent
- Company pension scheme
- Access to an Earnings on Demand Scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Full UK Driving License (held for at least 2 years)
- Able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- Able to provide a clean DBS and no CCJ/IVA
- Previous experience in an enforcement, debt recovery, security, police or armed forces role is desirable
The Application Process
Please submit your CV as directed and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview with a Novax Consultant. Candidates that pass this interview, will be presented to the Client in advance of a final interview.