Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Covering Warton Aerodrome (Preston) & Samlesbury Aerodrome (Blackburn)
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Shift Pattern: Week 1 0730-1600, Week 2 0830-1700 rotating
Are you looking for a new position in the commercial gas industry? One which will allow you further training to develop current skill set and the chance to progress within the company?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
* To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Gas Plant, including fabric & basic electrical tasks of buildings as required under contract
* To ensure all PPM and Reactive tasks are completed to the required legislative standards
* To ensure all required paperwork is completed and submitted within timescales
* Participation on the On-Call Rota
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting.
* Relevant qualifications required e.g. C&G Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent / technical diploma.
* You will also need a valid gas safe registration, relevant commercial gas qualifications including: COCN1, CCN1, TPCP1, TPCP1A, CODNCO1
* Full UK Driving License.
* Security clearance required post-employment
Further training to develop current skill set, High overtime rates on offer, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.