Job Title: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: Field based, mobile position covering Bournemouth & surrounding areas (BH & DT postcodes)
Salary: £27,853-£38,750 Plus benefits (see below)
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for the largest employer in Facilities Management in the UK, delivering a superior service to a broad range of public and private sector companies. With a great ambition to be a leader in customer experience, digital transformation of the industry, a great employer and in financial performance they are definitely leading the way in the business.
- Undertake the maintenance and repair of air conditioning equipment including service, maintenance and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems and heat pumps.
- You may also be required to work on specific refrigeration equipment such as chilled cabinets / multidecks or ice machines.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of manufacturer plant, for example, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Media, Toshiba and LG, so understanding installation designs and bespoke manufacturer trouble shooting procedures, whilst also being comfortable with seeking manufacturer technical support autonomously is desirable.
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. FGAS & ODS regs, time served apprenticeship, C&G Level 3 / NVQ or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Must have a driving licence
Further training to develop current skill set, Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
How to apply-
Please submit your application via the contact details provided and you will be contacted with further information about this opportunity.