We are currently looking for a Key worker to work in Runcorn. Working under the direction of the one of the Employment and Health Manager, the post holder (Key Worker Work and Health Programme) will work within a small team providing a bespoke employment support service for long term unemployed and/or vulnerable people with health conditions who have been referred to the DWPs Work and Health Programme to assist them in seeking, obtaining and sustaining employment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide a bespoke employment support service for long term unemployed adults with health conditions who have been referred to the DWP's Work and Health Programme contract. To assist them in seeking, obtaining and sustaining employment.
2. Manage a diverse caseload of adults and take responsibility for maximising the turnover of individual appointments to ensure participants are fully supported and that efficiencies and income generation are maximised. Utilising a multi-channel platform (digital, video, telephone) to provide participants with the choice of how, when and where they engage.
3. Undertake appointments and sessions with unemployed adults on a daily basis and update all interventions in a timely and accurate manner both on the bespoke IT system and the team's internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
4. Determine through initial appointment and effective information and advice with participants their starting point in terms of the employment journey and apply well practised employment assessment tools to determine a bespoke package of support for the individual.
5. Foster recognition with participants of the principles associated with obtaining and retaining a job, i.e. work ethic, appropriate habits and attitudes conducive to employment with individuals by using effective, well developed influencing and negotiating skills
6. Planning and delivery of Job Hubs, Interview Skills and CV workshops. To develop personal knowledge of CV writing styles and effective interview preparation techniques.
For more information please call Sam on 01616670021