SEN Case Work Officer
£25 Per Hour (Umbrella)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEN Case Work Officer to work within Sefton. The role of the post holder is to contribute to the processing of assessments and the production and annual review of Statements/EHC plans for children and young people in accordance with the and the Children and Families Act 2014 and Special Educational Needs Code of Practice 2015.
– To deliver dynamic outcomes led generic statutory assessment service to an allocation of service users.
– To ensure that parents & young people are fully involved in drawing up statements/EHC plans, and in reviews and assessments.
– To recognise the wide range of emotions that having a child with special needs may generate and ensure that the anxieties of parents/carers and other service users are diffused effectively.
– To support the Lead SEN Officer in preparing the papers for tribunal and formal mediation-and to deputise in the presentation of the authority’s case, if required.
– To take responsibility for arranging placements & transport where the outcome of statutory assessment is that the child’s needs would best be met in a Sefton resourced or special school.
– To use the advice provided for the assessment to provide an indicative band for ‘top-up’ funding prior to a placement being agreed.
– To ensure that annual reviews of EHC plans are completed, read and appropriate action taken.
– To supply data collated from individual assessments to inform the provision planning process.
For more information, Please contact Sam at Novax Recruitment
Glazier - CamdenA new opportunity has arose as a Glazier in the Camden area.37 hours per week.£13.92 - £15.92.Glazier Roles...Apply For This Job
Job roleSenior Engineer - ParkingSalary£25 p/hJob typeContract (37.50 hours per week)Location:SloughRoles and responsibilities:* To design and implement parking development schemes...Apply For This Job
HR Assistant BromleyFull-time temporary contract£10.57 per hour The purpose of the role is to provide an administrative support service for...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a professional Revenue Officer to fill a role in Hillingdon.Revenue Officer From: £20.50 p/hContract: 36 hours...Apply For This Job
Rewards Customer Service Advisor - ASDAMorleyFull-time temporary contract£10 per hour Initial 3 weeks of training will be in the office,...Apply For This Job