Transactional HR Officer
Full-time temporary contract
£10.89 per hour
To ensure that THR records are set up accurately, as well as handling queries and assisting with documenting best practice.
The THR Officer is expected to take an active part in operational meetings to share ideas, develop best practice, and help maintain an excellent service.
* Work as a team keeping the recruitment systems and e-bulk records up to date and accurate.
* Carry out QA checks ensuring work is delivered consistently and to the required standard, within agreed Key Performance Indicators for THR data input, documents issued and personal files/document storage.
* Regularly scan files/documents and put them onto the network in a timely manner within agreed timeframes.
* Handle Quality Assurance reports from the Business Support Unit
* Maintain personal awareness of work impact on Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and Service Standards.
* Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive data
* Comply with current legislation, local policies and best practice
* Respond to internal and external THR queries and promoting good customer relations.
* Be fully competent in handling THR work with support from the Senior THR Officer
* Support the drafting and development of local procedures and best practice
* Assist with the coaching and mentoring of other THR staff
* Experience of working in a team and managing own workload
* Experience of quality assuring own work
* Experience of working to deadlines and under time constraints
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment
* Experience of working in payroll operations
* Experience of dealing with ResourceLink or other computerised systems
* An ability to deliver a high degree of accuracy and E provide attention to detail.
* Good written and verbal communication and E interpersonal skills
* Ability to establish effective working relationships
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise
* Ability to think clear y and analytically
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Excellent computer and keyboard skills
* Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality and the handling of sensitive data
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Community Support Worker ChelmsfordContract£13 P/H We are currently looking for a Community Support Worker to work in Chelmsford. The postholder...Apply For This Job
Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for a professional Interim Senior Category Manager to fill a vacancy in Hackney.Interim Senior Category...Apply For This Job
Novax recruitment are currently hiring for a Trading Standards Officer based in Mersyside. Candidates must have: Professional CSTI Trading Standards...Apply For This Job
Education Welfare OfficerHillingdonContract£15 P/H We are currently looking for a Education Welfare Officer for a role in Hillingdon. The postholder...Apply For This Job
Monitoring & Responding OfficerHaringeyContract£20 Umbrella P/HWe are currently looking for a Monitoring & Responding Officer for a role in Haringey....Apply For This Job
Social Work AssistantSloughContract£16.50 Umbrella Per Hour We are currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to work in Slough. The...Apply For This Job