Business Support Assistant
Full-time temporary contract
£10 per hour
* PA/Administrative support to Head of Corporate Property. These tasks include the following, but isn’t an exhaustive list:
– Keep a close eye on inbox & bring to his attention anything you feel is urgent
– Arrange all meetings requested by him or others. This can sometimes mean liaising with outside people to get times & dates
– Keep a close eye on calendar & ensure any clashes are discussed with him & are then either accepted or declined
– Help draft letters/replies to queries or complaints
– Minute meetings or take action points
– Send emails on his behalf as responses or to the department as a whole
* Admin support for Major Projects team. These tasks include the following, but isn’t an exhaustive list:
– Keep an eye on Property Services inbox where all invoices come into. This inbox also receives land queries occasionally, which need to be forwarded onto the Estates team
– Pay all invoices once received signed from the Project Manager
– Update fee history spreadsheet & project reports with latest billing figures
– Supply project information to other teams on a monthly basis to keep them updated with latest projects in the Major Projects team
– Raise purchase orders where required for the team
* Occasional and ad-hoc Admin support for other member of the Property Management Team Major Projects team as may arise.
* Support the Governance & Performance Officer with the collation and submission of performance/reporting data on behalf of the Corporate Property Group
* Respond to emails received & deal with any enquiries
* Make & receive phone calls in a professional manner
* Manage own calendar/time
* Minute disciplinary hearings where required
* Manage distribution lists for the department
* Input project risks on the Council’s database where required
* Provide copy invoices to other departments such as Finance or Economic Development monthly
* Ad hoc requests
* Experienced with Microsoft Office, specifically, Word, Excel, Outlook & Teams.
* Ability to manage managers diaries and arrange meetings with both internal & external contacts.
* Ability to work with staff of all types and levels.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines, prioritizing own workload and able to work flexibly and efficiently.
* Attention to detail.
* Methodical and well organised.
* Demonstrates an ability to use own initiative.
* Ability to speak fluent English as stated in Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016)
* GCSE English and Mathematics / NVQ level 2 or equivalent
* Proactive team player.
* Committed and enthusiastic.
* Reliable, discreet and diplomatic.
* Adaptable and flexible team player.
* Quick learner.
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Business Support OfficerNewry, Mourne and Down District* Providing flexible administrative Business Support across a range of departments* PAYE Rate: £10.00*...Apply For This Job
Carpenter - HackneyAn exciting new opportunity as a Carpenter has arose in the London Borough of Hackney.This is a full-time...Apply For This Job
Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for a professional Interim Senior Category Manager to fill a vacancy in Hackney.Interim Senior Category...Apply For This Job
Placement OfficerBristolContract£19 P/H We are currently looking for a Placement Officer for a role in Bristol. The Placements and Purchasing...Apply For This Job
Finance Support OfficerNewhamFull-time temporary contract£17.50 per hour Office-basedFinancial supportTo maintain the financial health of the service by:* The provision of...Apply For This Job
SEN KeyworkerWestminsterContract£22 Umbrella Per Hour We are currently looking for a SEN Keyworker to work in Westminster. The postholder will...Apply For This Job