Full Job Description
We are looking for a professional Principal Planning Officer to fill a vacancy in East Hertfordshire.
Principal Planning Officer
From: £21 p/h
Contract: 37 hours per week
Roles and responsibilities:
* The purpose of the role, in combination with the rest of the DM planning officer team, is to provide a Development Management Service that is efficient, effective, meets and exceeds performance targets and provides high quality output.
* To be responsible for more complex work, for proactively managing work, to actively add value to development schemes, to exemplify place making and for seeking to identify solutions to problems that may arise during the course of the delivery of the service.
* To be responsible for a case load of complex, generally major planning, and related applications, including pre-application submissions across the district which can raise extensive issues.
Experience & Requirements:
* A degree in Town and Country Planning and/or post graduate qualification in Town and Country Planning is essential.
* Full knowledge and understanding of the legal and policy context within which DM decisions are made.
* Significant experience of dealing with planning issues, reaching sound decisions and articulating planning issues in public including at committees and public meetings.
* Must have a valid driving license and access to a vehicle.
Getting in touch:
If you are a professional Principal Planning Officer and are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
HR Operations Lead OfficerKeynsham£18 per hour Umbrella rateFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a HR Operations Lead Officer based...Apply For This Job
Recruitment and Resourcing Team LeaderWidnesFull-time temporary contract£13.44 per hour The purpose of the role:* To support the delivery of an...Apply For This Job
Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for a professional Housing Allocations Officer to fill a vacancy in Charnwood.Housing Allocations OfficerFrom: £14.50...Apply For This Job
PA - Executive DirectorsSlough£16 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a PA to a suite of Executive Directors....Apply For This Job
Performance Data ManagerBristolFull-time temporary contract£160 a dayUnder the direction of Performance and Information Manager you will manage and lead a...Apply For This Job