ICT Technical Support Officer
£29 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a ICT Technical Support Officer based in Wood Green. This is a temporary role working full time hours.
This position is fully office based, no remote working is available.
* Agree and approve a schedule of works.
* Agree and approve Test and UAT Scripts.
* Ensure all spaces are booked and available for install.
* Ensure communications of works and any disruption have been. communicated to affected areas.
* Facilitate AV engineers whilst on site.
* Facilitate and action integration with the LAN.
* Facilitate and action integrations with existing systems and O365.
* Witness test all elements of AV installations.
* Log and tracking of all issues and snags through to resolution.
* Sign off all phased of installation once solutions are fully tested and approved.
* Arrange and facilitate UAT with Change Team.
* Work with supplier to facilitate administrator training and cascade as appropriate.
* Agree all handover materials with technical teams and supplier.
* Facilitate Change Team to enable end user training.
* Support staff with issues and build process to report problems.
* Move solutions into BAU.
We will require a person to be both organised and hands on to seamlessly deliver the new technology and spaces. In addition to this the person should have:
* Having worked within local authorities would be beneficial.
* Experience of working on large AV rollouts.
* Experience of working with Digital Signage setups.
* Experience of working with Room Booking system setups.
* Experience Microsoft Teams Rooms setups.
* Knowledge and experience working with AV setups both with technical teams and users.
* Knowledge and experience implementation, testing and signoff of the following technologies would be beneficial –
o Microsoft Teams Rooms
o AV Monitoring Tools
o QSC, Lightware, Creston systems.
* Project coordination and decision-making skills are essential.
* AV troubleshooting skill are essential.
* Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01616670023 or follow the the job advert to apply.
Finance ManagerEnfieldFull-time temporary contract£356.15 a dayThis Finance Manager post would be a part-time post focusing specifically on the lender element...Apply For This Job
Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for a professional Housing Allocations Officer to fill a vacancy in Charnwood.Housing Allocations OfficerFrom: £14.50...Apply For This Job
Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for a professional Income Maximisation Officer to fill a vacancy in Lambeth.Income Maximisation OfficerFrom: £105...Apply For This Job
Recruitment and Resourcing Team LeaderWidnesFull-time temporary contract£13.44 per hour The purpose of the role:* To support the delivery of an...Apply For This Job
Family Time WorkerCannock£12.50 Per Hour (Umbrella)ContractAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Time Worker to work within Cannock. The...Apply For This Job