Full Job Description
We are looking for a professional Targeted Tenancy Officer to fill a vacancy in Islington.
From: £18 p/h
Contract: 35 hours per week
Roles and responsibilities:
* Provide a responsive and proactive tenancy management service to tenants with a range of requirements, building on their strengths to facilitate personalised, creative and realistic interventions that reduce risk and promote resilience.
* Establish and maintain expertise in the range of tenancy-related matters that residents require assistance with.
* Provide housing and tenancy-related advice, interventions and services directly to council tenants, their families, advocates and other professionals including the wider staff team, and support colleagues to do the same.
Experience & Requirements:
* Experience of providing advice or assistance to the public in a customer-facing role, ideally within a housing or support setting.
* Excellent customer service skills, with a strong commitment to empowering people to solve their problems, thrive and live well.
* An understanding of the issues facing people who have experienced disadvantages including poor health, unemployment and trauma.
Getting in touch:
If you are a professional Targeted Tenancy Officer and are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Human Resources AssistantLiverpoolFull-time 15 month contract£14.71 per hourThe purpose of the role is:- To assist in the provision of human...Apply For This Job
Recruitment and Resourcing Team LeaderWidnesFull-time temporary contract£13.44 per hour The purpose of the role:* To support the delivery of an...Apply For This Job
Graphic DesignerWorcester£12.50 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a Graphic Designer based in Worcester. This is a temp...Apply For This Job
SEND Admin OfficerSloughContract £120 P/D We are currently looking for a Admin Officer to work within the SEND Team in...Apply For This Job
Principal Procurement OfficerBracknellFull-time temporary contract £300-£400 a dayAn exciting opportunity to be a key member of the Procurement Team to...Apply For This Job