Full Job Description
We are looking for a professional Lettings Officer to fill a vacancy in Charnwood.
From: £12 p/h
Contract: 37 hours per week
Roles and responsibilities:
* To carry out viewings and sign up appointments with prospective new tenants.
* To ensure that empty properties are terminated and available for re-let as soon as possible with accurate property details and within target times.
* To ensure the efficient and effective letting of council properties is achieved through creating Lagan cases, Tenancy Services Risk Assessments, Pre-Warden Assessments, viewings, sign ups and creating tenancies.
Experience & Requirements:
* Experience in housing lettings and tenancy creation/termination procedures and processes is essential.
* Must have experience in office administration and the collation of statistics for performance returns.
* Must have a valid UK driving licence and access to a car.
* Full and Part time role available.
Getting in touch:
If you are a professional Lettings Officer and are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Finance ManagerEnfieldFull-time temporary contract£356.15 a dayThis Finance Manager post would be a part-time post focusing specifically on the lender element...Apply For This Job
Project Manager HaringeyFull-time temporary contract£316.33 per hourPurpose of the jobTo undertake the role of a Project Manager as part of...Apply For This Job
Family Time WorkerCannock£12.50 Per Hour (Umbrella)ContractAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Time Worker to work within Cannock. The...Apply For This Job
Social Worker - Assessment and InterventionBasildonContract£300 Per Day (Umbrella)We are looking for a Social Worker to work in the Assessment...Apply For This Job
Service Co-OrdinatorNewhamContract/Temporary (Scope for the role to be made permanant)£18 P/H We are currently looking for a Service Coordinator to...Apply For This Job