Multi Trade Operative – Hackney
An exciting new oppurtunuity has arisen for a Multi Trade Operative in the Hackney area.
This is a full-time postion(36 hours per week)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Carry out to the highest standard all aspects of repairs / renewal work to items in various trades such as ground works, carpentry, plumbing, glazing and finishing trades [painting & decorating, plastering / tiling,] Undertake a broad range of multi-skilled repair activities outside of the basic Multi-trade skills to provide a comprehensive repair service. Including but not limited to
● General Carpentry repairs and installations, encompassing Carcass, first / second fix.
● Repair / replace doors, frames, windows, garage doors etc including resin repairs to external joinery.
● Replacement ironmongery, grab rails, fixtures and fittings and the like.
● Repair / replace floor boarding etc.
● Installation of complete kitchen (base / floor units worktops etc), and bathrooms including associated plumbing and finishing works
● Skirting, architrave, beads, window boards, rails, mouldings, shelving and like
● Fencing, gates and bin stores etc. Hoarding to secure premises, boundary.
● General plumbing repairs and maintenance works.
● Clean, clear, repair or renew rainwater gutters and downpipes.
● Repair or renew wastes and soil pipes
● Repair / replace hot and cold water services, valves & fittings etc
● Renew / repair heating pipe work, radiators / valves and fittings etc
● Replace immersion element/heater. Including connect to spur
● Drain down and recharge systems
● Repair or renew baths, toilets, urinals Wash hand basins, kitchen sinks
● Clear blocked wastes, Soil vent pipes, toilets, sinks, baths, drains, gullies etc.
● Trace out water leaks and carry out rectification works
● Excavation to wall or floor to access pipe work and make good.
● Remove access panels as required and renew / replace following works Finishing
● Plastering & rendering to wall and ceilings
● Stud partitioning and dry lining works [including insulated plasterboard] mechanically fixed or dot and dab techniques. Skimmed or tape joints
● Floor screed repairs
● Floor and wall tiling – Vinyl, ceramic and quarry tiling
● Fit coving, ceiling rose, plaster louver vent, air ventilation / bricks .
● Brick / blockwork to fireplaces and make good existing finishing.
● Repoint brick / blockwork.
● Decorating / painting work, including preparing surfaces to accept paint or paper as appropriate.
● New / renew glazing including cutting and installation of glass.
● Board up or fit adhesive plastic film over fractured glass to form temporary repair
● Ease away electrical fittings in conjunction with other works and refix on completion.
● Undertake trusted assessor survey and report as requested
If you are a Multi Trade Operative and interested in this role, contact Lucas on 0161 241 0370 or email
Multi-Trade Plasterer - IslingtonAn exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Trade Plasterer in the London Borough of Islington.£19.96 -...Apply For This Job
HR Business PartnerOrmskirk Full-time temporary contract£15 per hourPurpose of role* To be a member of the nominated client-directorate management team...Apply For This Job
HR Business PartnerLiverpoolFull-time temporary contract£21.74 per hour Job purpose:To work as Business Partner with management Teams, delivering strategic goals with...Apply For This Job
Plumber - HackneyAn exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Plumber in Hackney.This is a full-time position(36 hours per week).£19.50-£21.50.Roles...Apply For This Job
Events OfficerWestminster£15 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeing an Events Officer based in Westminster. This is a one...Apply For This Job
Assessment and Review OfficerWaltham ForestContract£249 (Umbrella) Per DayWe are currently looking for a Assessment and Review Officer for a role...Apply For This Job