Recruitment and Employment Officer
Full-time temporary contract
£15.35 per hour
1. Delivering recruitment transactional services and Employment Compliance that ensures and improves customer satisfaction at all levels.
2. Provide an efficient and effective Recruitment and Employment support service liaising with, Transactional Payroll, Employee and Establishment teams, as well as HR colleagues as appropriate in order to provide a seamless service to managers and customers.
3. Deliver day to day operational recruitment support to staff and managers. Ensuring full compliance with the relevant policies, procedures and legislation that impacts employment status for new and existing employees.
4. Providing high quality and consistent advice, support and process management in a cost effective and efficient way that positively impacts customer efficiency and confidence.
5. Following up with Employees and Managers that require a new or updated compliance check.
6. Exercise best practice and demonstrate a good understanding of the legal requirements for preparing and issuing contracts, processing internal and external recruitment, and other HR activities.
1. Providing timely support to managers and employees on recruitment and Employment compliance queries
2. Manage and resolve recruitment and employment queries from managers and employees, creating a positive experience for the customer.
3. Work alongside the Senior Recruitment and Employment officers in relation to new starters DBS, right to work etc. procedures.
4. Responsible for supporting managers in this process through coaching and advising them through the Oracle Recruiting Cloud Module of Fusion.
5. Ensure that resourcing requirements are processed in a timely way within agreed standards.
6. Exercise a good understanding of the legal requirements for preparing and issuing contracts, processing internal and external recruitment, and other HR activities.
7. Maintain performance recording databases in respect of all recruitment and selection reviewing systems in order to assist the Recruitment and Employment
8. Lead with preparing quarterly performance data, and other statutory returns relating to Recruitment and Employee Compliance.
9. Ensuring recruitment is processed and that the client’s policy is covered and adhered too, and that all potential employees are subject to adequate checking and compliance processes, including robust scrutiny of professional registration and qualification checks.
10. Administer a range of procedures such as:
* Preparing conditional offer and Subject to Contracts
* Final Contracts
* Maintain Contracts databases.
11. Prepare contracts of employment and any associated variations. Providing support to other Recruitment and Employment officers.
12. Updating the Fusion HR and Payroll system, where required during the recruitment process and updating details of DBS data following a check.
13. Providing assistance & advice to other members of the team.
14. Support managers with their day-to-day recruitment and Employment Compliance needs, in the form of attending drop in meetings and arranged support sessions.
15. Participate in HR Participate in audits of HR and recruitment information to ensure that the staff comply with policies, procedures and legislation.
* Ability to develop and maintain a positive working climate, good morale and cooperation respecting diverse backgrounds.
* Readiness to identify and implement ways of improving the overall quality, efficiency and effectiveness of their own work, and the work of their team or service.
* Commitment to listen and value customers’ needs, suggestions and feedback while recognising differences among customers.
* Ability to make sound judgments on the information available and present it to diverse audiences in a clear and concise manner.
* Willingness to challenge unacceptable behaviours in others and act upon concerns of inequality and discriminatory behaviour.
* Willingness to take personal responsibility for own learning, development and performance.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Ability to work on own initiative and manage a significant and varied workload with competing demands.
* Ability to manage and motivate staff.
* Ability to assist in the implementation of recruitment ICT solutions and to learn and use new systems quickly.
* Ability to prepare simple reports and documents.
* Attention to detail
* Ability to develop and maintain good, productive working relationships with managers and HR colleagues in a highly customer focused environment.
* The need to be proficient in developing and implementing effective HR recruitment and selection processes, assessments and be able to evaluate their success.
* Detailed working knowledge of recruitment and selection procedures, systems and HR, particularly those applicable in a local government setting.
If you have relevant HR and recruitment experience, please apply directly!
Labourer - Derby Novax Recruitmentare recruiting Labourer for upcoming work in Derby. This is an exciting opportunity to work and...Apply For This Job
Customer Services Advisor Macclesfield Full-time temporary contract £9.50 per hour JOB PURPOSETo resolve a broad range of customer enquiries received...Apply For This Job
Plumber - DudleyAn exciting new opportunity has arisen in the Dudley area for a Plumber.£16.37 - 318.37 PAYE.This is a...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a professional Licensing Processing Officer to fill a vacancy in Haringey.Licensing Processing OfficerFrom: £12 p/hContract: 36...Apply For This Job
You will be managing complex projects that will require attention to detail, strategic thinking and a creative approach to overcoming...Apply For This Job