Rewards Customer Service Advisor – ASDA
Full-time temporary contract
£10 per hour
Initial 3 weeks of training will be in the office, then you will be able to predominantly work from home.
We are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday, (we will have a mix of earlies and lates, as well as one definite weekend day).
The role will essentially require you to provide information and excellent customer service to customers using the ASDA Rewards scheme.
How you will do it
– The role requires a customer focused mentality with previous experience of working in Customer Service, Contact Centre or Shared Service environment.
– You will use your autonomy to make sound decisions, effectively serving the customer through a positive outlook and ‘win/win’ attitude with a contribution to customer loyalty.
Communicating and influencing:
– This is a role requiring you to build a rapport with key lines of business, challenge and solve difficult situations to ensure the right outcome for the customer.
– You will achieve results through forward-thinking and sharing information back to the business.
Freedom to Think and Act:
– This role requires a high degree of autonomous thinking as you help to support the loyalty programme using your experience and guided by broader principles and guidance from the leadership team.
* You will have a proven record of delivering excellent customer service and have worked within a larger team environment.
* Retail experience would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Multi Skilled Operative - ElectricianAn exciting new opportunity as a Multi Skilled Operative - Electrician has come up in Islington.Full-Time...Apply For This Job
SEND Officer BedfordshireContract £14 P/H An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEND Officer to work in Bedfordshire within the...Apply For This Job
Resourcing OfficerChichester, West Sussex£10 per hourFull Time ContractWe are seeking a Resourcing Officer based in for a client in West...Apply For This Job
Concierge Customer Service AssistantCambridgeFull-time temporary contract£10 per hour(remote working after training)JOB PURPOSETo provide an effective, high-quality concierge/meet and greet service...Apply For This Job
You will be managing complex projects that will require attention to detail, strategic thinking and a creative approach to overcoming...Apply For This Job