HR Business Advisor
Full-time temporary contract
£20.74 per hour
About the role
As one of our HR Business Advisors, you will be responsible providing a first-class HR service for a ‘patch’, e.g. a division/group of services at Camden. HR Business Advisors at this level will either take responsibility for less complex issues arising from a patch, sometimes requiring knowledge and experience across a narrower range of HR specialism; or will be allocated to programmes of activity of a similar nature.
You will be required to provide support on HR projects and sometimes to lead smaller areas of cross-cutting work.
You will be expected to:
* Adopt an OD approach to matters within your patch, allowing the build-up of greater local knowledge, operating as part of the team – not an ‘external partner’.
* Understand the workforce demographics and skill requirements of your designated patch and be responsible for local diagnostics, with the focus moved from reacting to ‘symptoms’ to focusing on ’causes’.
* Lead engagement with the staff group.
* Be responsible for proactively exploring options to address issues within your patch and for all improvement planning. This will include exploring available interventions, exploring learning from peers, i.e. what has worked well elsewhere, and identifying solutions.
* Personally deliver appropriate interventions, as well as carrying out research and working with experts and other front-facing colleagues with similar issues to co-design new tools and frameworks, leading to joint implementation.
* Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of interventions.
* Form project teams working alongside colleagues according to organisational priorities, working with the HR strategic leads on activity within your portfolio as and when necessary
Skills & experience
* Detailed knowledge of professional HR practice and procedure (typically gained through a recognised professional qualification e.g. CIPD)
* Good working knowledge of employment legislation and trends
* Experience of advising managers on a wide range of complex employee relations cases, as well as providing guidance and support to manage service restructures.
* A collaborative approach demonstrating mutual trust and support with partners
* The ability to analyse problems, identify root cause and develop a range of solutions, which will add value
* Able to focus on internal and external customers, being innovative, creative and open to ideas and challenge, whilst also being committed to individual learning and development
* Evidence of having planned work over short to medium term to include contributing to project deliverables.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation in order to influence and get things done.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Plasterer - DudleyNovax Recruitment are looking for a Plasterer based in the Dudley area to undertake high quality repair, maintenance...Apply For This Job
Customer Service AdvisorSlough£11 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a Customer Service Advisor based in Slough. This is...Apply For This Job
Safeguarding Conference AdministratorWest SussexContract£9.50 We are currently looking for a Safeguarding Conference Administrators to work in West Sussex. We are...Apply For This Job
Multi Skilled Operative - ElectricianAn exciting new opportunity as a Multi Skilled Operative - Electrician has come up in Islington.Full-Time...Apply For This Job
HR Business ManagerLambethFull-time temporary contract£182.07 a day Job purpose: To deliver an effective business management service to the Director of...Apply For This Job