Contract (28 hours per week across 4 days)
Roles and responsibilities:
* The Commercial Property Project Manager’s role is to support the Head of Property and Asset Management to manage the oversight of the client’s asset portfolio efficiently and proactively, including the outsourced Estates provider.
* This is a role that would be well suited to an experienced commercial surveyor who is accustomed to working on a large portfolio.
* The workload is varied and high-paced and requires the ability to handle large numbers of cases and to have the correct level of knowledge to understand property matters and how to deal with them proactively.
* The post holder will have high technical abilities to support the function of the Estates service, as well as being highly organised to be able to handle a high workload whilst also tracking client priority cases.
* Strong Excel and organisational skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to work autonomously in a hybrid working environment whilst ensuring they are an integrated member of the team.
* To be able to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve effective, integrated, and best value outcomes for residents of Barnet.
Commercial property expertise covering a wide range of skills including but not limited to:
* lease interpretation and legal implications of leases
* landlord and tenant matters,
* rent reviews and lease renewals
* business rates
* MRICS preferred but not essential, subject to relevant experience
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Ability to handle large workload
* Ability to handle complex cases
* Organisational skills
* Excellent Excel skills
* Mapping skills
* Ability to broker excellent relationships from the offset
* Lateral thinking
* Social skills and excellent team member
* Full driving licence preferred but not essential.
Getting in touch:
If you are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Tekla Detailer£30,000-35,000St. AlbansFull time permanent Novax Recruitment are proud to be representing their client, a leading design and manufacturing company...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Project Manager - Steel ErectionSalary: $70,000-$100,000Function - Steelwork projects Across NY state. Hybrid working options. The ClientWe have...Apply For This Job
Job roleRepairs Supervisor Salary£23 p/hJob typeContract ( 36 hours per week)Location:CamdenRoles and responsibilities:To be responsible for the management and development...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor (Hybrid)Permanent or contractLocation: North West LondonSalary: £45-55k About the RoleAs a Quantity Surveyor with experience of the construction...Apply For This Job
Role: Estimator - Structural steelPAYE - up to £45,000 depending on experience Company descriptionA market leader in structural steel are...Apply For This Job