Highway Network Co-ordinator
Contract (36 hours per week)
Full Job Description
Roles and responsibilities:
* To undertake negotiations and liaise with utilities, developers, clients, senior officers and other authorities and organizations on Street Works related matter such as Traffic Management Plan, street/highway works, licences activities and coordinate these works on the Highways Network and carry out various inspections.
Experience & Requirements:
* In use of Streetworks Management System Symology or similar.
* Good Knowledge of London Permit Scheme, NRSWA 1991 and Traffic Management Act 2004.
* Managing income budgets
* Knowledge of highway maintenance methods and practice.
* Use of SAP / Similar systems for financial management and Customer Care.
* In design and assessment of traffic management schemes
* Experience in planning and developing works programmes relating to NRSWA and Network Management duties.
* Experience in the operation of large data systems and provision of management and performance reports
* Experience of highway construction techniques and/or utility plant works.
* Ability to deal with a variety of correspondence and prepare written replies and reports
* Ability to prioritise own workload and work on own initiative and unsupervised
* Good communication skills.
Getting in touch:
If you are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Tekla DetailerOffice basedPAYE £45,000 Company DescriptionAn outstanding opportunity has arisen to work for an established Steelwork design contractor, that works...Apply For This Job
My client is a UK market leader and deals with large structural steel and timber projects across the UK.We are...Apply For This Job
Tekla Detailer£30,000-35,000St. AlbansFull time permanent Novax Recruitment are proud to be representing their client, a leading design and manufacturing company...Apply For This Job
Job roleResponsive Repairs- Continuous Improvement ManagerSalary£180 p/dJob typeContract (36 hours per week)Location:HaringeyRoles and responsibilities:Managing a direct labour workforce, 6...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who will be required to provide commercial support, maintain commercial information and...Apply For This Job