Corporate Support Officer
Full-time temporary contract
£9.50 per hour
The purpose of the post is to provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Senior Management Team (SMT) across all Derby Homes’ Directorates and carry out the administrative processes relating to checking and verifying information and records.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
a) typing letters, reports, minutes, etc.
b) arranging meetings, including arranging suitable venues, equipment and refreshments as required
c) managing diaries
d) dealing with telephone calls and provide advice and assistance appropriate to the nature of the request
e) developing and maintaining efficient filing and record systems, ensuring security and confidentiality
f) taking minutes at meetings and produce for distribution
g) dealing with correspondence, including preparing items and arranging appropriate action.
h) receiving visitors and provide refreshments as necessary.
i) carrying out the collection and compilation of data and statistical information, analysis and other projects as requested.
j) undertaking photocopying, collation, binding, and distribution of material as required
Other main duties will include:
* Liaising with Senior Management Team and other team members on a regular basis to co-ordinate tasks and workloads, adhering to timescales.
* Organising and co-ordinating electronic diaries, using MS Outlook, including arranging appointments, meetings, interviews and other events as required.
* Support the preparation, collation and distribution of meeting agendas and associated papers, including, presentations and reports.
* Provide a high-quality minute taking service as directed.
* Word and information processing for the Senior Management Team, using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, or any other software that is allocated.
* Carry out the administrative processes for checking and verifying information and records.
* Ensure documents are electronically filed so they can be located quickly using password protection appropriately.
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Administrative AssistantSlough£10 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant based around Slough. This is a temporary...Apply For This Job
Business Support OfficerBedfordshire£12.70 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a Business Support Officer based around Bedfordshire area. This...Apply For This Job
Customer Service RepresentativeCardiff£9.50 per hourFull Time ContractWe are seeking a Customer Service Representative based in Cardiff. This is a temporary...Apply For This Job
Gas Service Engineer - GreenwichTo undertake highly skilled activities across a wide range of Gas related jobs in domestic properties,...Apply For This Job
Pensions Administrator WirralFull-time temporary contract £9.50 per hourThe purpose of the role is to support the provision of a cost...Apply For This Job