Senior Engineer – Parking
Contract (37.50 hours per week)
Roles and responsibilities:
* To design and implement parking development schemes within the parking team.
* To work in partnership with others on the promotion and continued success of the parking service.
* To assist the service consultancy contract in respect of Parking Development project.
* To assist in the monitoring of the annual Capital programme for the transport team.
Experience & Requirements:
* Incorporated or similarly qualified Civil Engineer with at least 4 years’ experience.
* Degree in relevant discipline and evidence of further training.
* Evidence of commitment to continuous professional and personal development.
* Valid driving licence and own transport.
Getting in touch:
If you are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Community Support WorkerRuncornContract £12 P/HWe are currently recruiting for a Community Support Worker to work in Runcorn within the Children...Apply For This Job
Junior Civil LawyerTower Hamlets6-month contract£23 per hour The purpose of the role is to be responsible to the Principal Lawyer...Apply For This Job
Brick layer - Derby.Brick layer required to carry out general building and associated works to social housing properties.Full-Time (37 hours)....Apply For This Job
Pensions Administrator WirralFull-time temporary contract £9.50 per hourThe purpose of the role is to support the provision of a cost...Apply For This Job
Customer Services Advisor Macclesfield Full-time temporary contract £9.50 per hour JOB PURPOSETo resolve a broad range of customer enquiries received...Apply For This Job