Full Job Description:
We are looking for a professional Electrical Engineer in Enfield to join the team.
Roles and responsibilities:
* To provide a maintenance duty for the commercial building plant
* Maintaining the mechanical plant while delivering reactive breakdown works where required to help support the buildings functionality and providing the best possible comfort and experience in the building.
* To proactively deliver maintenance to planed schedules to prevent plant breakdowns.
* The candidate must also hold good record keeping on maintenance documentation for when jobs are completed and have good time management to prioritise works correctly.
* Have excellent knowledge on commercial Electrical plant such as Motors, switch panels, power distribution units/boards, emergency lighting.
Experience & Requirements:
* The candidate must have City and Guilds 2330 Electrical Installation
* Level 3 NVQ Diploma Electrical Installation
* 17th or 18th IET Wiring Regulations
* Enhanced DBS
Getting in touch:
If you are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.
Job roleInterim Building Maintenance Officer (Mechanical Bias)Salary£200 p/dJob typeContract ( 36 hours per week)Location:BromleyWe are looking for a professional Interim...Apply For This Job
Fantastic opportunity for a Solar Industry Site Supervisor to join one of the UK's leading multi-sector engineering employers who are...Apply For This Job
Job IntroductionThe Trainee Quantity Surveyor will proactively support the Quantity Surveyor / Managing Quantity Surveyor on the successful management and...Apply For This Job
Job roleEstates Services Electrical Technician Salary£19.83 p/hJob typeContract ( 36 hours per week)Location:BromleyRoles and responsibilities:To support the existing team through...Apply For This Job
I&C Three Phase electric meter installers required to work to work in set regions across the United Kingdom.I&C Three Phase...Apply For This Job