Team Leader (Telecare)
£17+ Per Hour (Umbrella)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to work within the CareLink Service in Derby. The role of the post holder is to be responsible for leading, developing and supervising the Carelink team in the provision of a customer focused 24/7 professional telecare alarm service.
– Work a rotational shift pattern on a rota basis including weekends and bank holidays 365 days of the year and be required to work an alternative shift pattern as and when the needs of the business require, this may be at short notice.
– To contribute to the effective running of the service area through attendance at meetings and training events as required including attendance on non-designated working days.
– To provide operational management for the Carelink service with particular emphasis on providing leadership and direction in the installation, testing and maintenance of Telecare and Telehealth equipment. The provision of the 24/7 emergency response service and to give direction to the call handling team.
– Monitor individual performance of staff members and effectively deal with any areas of underperformance or quality issues.
– Actively promote the ethos of continuous service improvement by encouraging team working and openness in which all employees share a common sense of purpose to improve service user’s quality of life.
– Carry out risk assessments to ensure compliance with Health and Safety and other corporate processes and legislation.
– Oversee the process for testing equipment installed in service users’ homes, fault find and take necessary action to rectify any faults identified.
For more information, please contact Fin at Novax Recruitment.
Administration & Data Assistant SeahamPart time role - 18.5 hours£9.50 per hourYour role will be to play an active part...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a Housing Support Worker to fill a role in Newark, Nottinghamshire.Housing Support Worker From £10...Apply For This Job
Student Support AssistantPrestonFull-time temporary contract £10.00 per hour The purpose of this role is to provide 1st line support to...Apply For This Job
Parking Adjudications MangerGreenwichFull-time contract6-Month contract£200/DayResponsibilities:Agree objectives and performance standards with the Head of Parking Services. Achieve goals through the effective...Apply For This Job
Caretaker - BroxtoweThis is a full time position (37 Hours) per week.To undertake a range of Caretaking works in and...Apply For This Job