Business Support Officer
Full-time temporary contract
£10 per hour
– To provide business support to the Regional Collaboration Team in delivering the collective duties and expectations placed on them.
– To support the Regional Management team and strategic partners in relation to the delivery of Health and Social Care Regional Integration Programmes across the North Wales Regional Partnership, undertaking administrative, organisational and financial tasks to comply with legislative requirements and policies.
– To provide an effective administration service for the statutory and non-statutory governance meetings of the Regional Collaboration
You must have:
– Experience working within administration
– Good communication skills
– Organisational skills
– Excellent use of Microsoft packages
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Care Assistant£9.50 Per HourPrestonShift workAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Assistant to work within Preston. The role of...Apply For This Job
Legal AssistantBarking, London3 month contract£12.50 / hourWe have a new opportunity to work for an amazing company in East Ham!The...Apply For This Job
Youth Justice Operational ManagerLiverpool£30+ per Hour (Umbrella)ContractAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Youth Justice Operational Manager to work within...Apply For This Job
Customer Service OfficerCambridgeContract £12 P/HAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Officer to work in Cambridge within the...Apply For This Job
Leading and developing disperse teams. Setting powerful service strategies. Believing in making a meaningful and lasting difference to residents. This...Apply For This Job