Full time temporary contract
£10.50 per hour
The Access to Resources Team (ART) was established to source best value placements for Lancashire’s children in care; managing the provider market to meet placement need; and providing quality data/analysis to identify trends and gaps in provision.
ART is now seeking to appoint to the following role within the team: Brokerage Officer
The Brokerage Officer role involves:
* Working with Children’s Social Care and Providers to make residential and fostering placements.
* Screening and quality assuring individual placement requests, with a focus on ensuring requests are anonymised, up-to-date, accurate, and balanced, with an accurate description of the strengths of
the young person, to maximise choice of placements.
* Ensuring that all placements are made according to current agreed processes.
* Ensuring that placement searches are prioritised based on the need.
* Communicating with providers when placement offers are not received and thinking creatively to identify and source appropriate placements.
* Ensuring that all information relating to placement searches is appropriately recorded in the relevant spreadsheets and folders.
* Attention to detail.
* IT skills using Word, Outlook, Excel and LCS
* Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, including Children’s Social Care and Providers.
* Problem solving skills, including finding creative solutions
* Able to manage a busy workload and balance conflicting demands.
* Being able to work under pressure and prioritise well
* Working well as a team to assist with each other’s caseloads when needed
* Dealing with difficult situations
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
We are looking for a professional Housing Administrator to fill a hybrid working position in Greenham Hub.Housing AdministratorFrom: £13 p/hContract:...Apply For This Job
Student Support AssistantPrestonFull-time temporary contract £10.00 per hour The purpose of this role is to provide 1st line support to...Apply For This Job
Business Support AssistantFull-time temporary contractWrexham£9.50 per hour The purpose of the post is to support the effective day to day...Apply For This Job
Business Support OfficerByker, NewcastleFull-timeTemporary contract£9.50 per hour We are looking for 2 Business Support Officers who have experience in minute...Apply For This Job
Assistant Gardener - HaringeyThis is a full time position (37 hours per week)£9.50 - £11.40.You will assist with providing high...Apply For This Job