3 Month contract
£16 / hour
We are recruiting for a legal assistant to join the family law unit!
Main Responsibilities will include:
– To prepare applications in care proceedings, as directed by the Group Solicitor.
– Coordinate LAM’s between Legal Services and social workers.
– To issue proceedings using the Family Public Law Portal and serve documents/papers on Legal representatives/Courts, and the client team.
– To assist solicitors in ensuring case files are kept updated using the councils case management systems,
– To attend court and meetings with counsel, as necessary.
– To co-ordinate the attendance at Court of social workers, managers and external parties.
If you are interested, please call Alex on 0161 667 0026 or e-mail her on
Senior Conservation and Design OfficerHackneyFull-time contract1-Month contract£22/HourHackney has a dense and complex built environment with many heritage assets including approximately...Apply For This Job
Parking Adjudications MangerGreenwichFull-time contract6-Month contract£200/DayResponsibilities:Agree objectives and performance standards with the Head of Parking Services. Achieve goals through the effective...Apply For This Job
Customer Service OfficerCambridgeContract £12 P/HAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Officer to work in Cambridge within the...Apply For This Job
Revenues OfficerWaltham Forest (North East London)Full time2 month contract£16.50 / hourWe are looking for a revenues officer for a role...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a professional Property Accounts Officer to fill a role in Greenwich.Property Accounts Officer From: £20 p/hContract:...Apply For This Job